June 10th-14th: Sensational Senses for 5 & 6 year olds
- Learn all about animals’ unique abilities to explore the world around them as we investigate the five major senses. Can you see like a hawk, smell like a snake, or hear like an owl? Find out at zoo camp!
June 17th-21st: Cool and Colorful Creatures for 7-9 year olds
- Animals come in many different amazing colors– from pink flamingos to green iguanas to golden eagles. See these incredible creatures and more as we explore how color can help animals survive in their natural habitats.
June 24th-28th: Zookeeper for 10-12 year olds
- Learn what it takes to be a keeper! Your learner will experience training, making diets, and much more in this immersive camp. This behind-the-scenes based camp is perfect for those wanting to become biologists when they grow up!
July 8th-12th: Zoo Safari for 5 & 6 year olds
- Come explore the zoo with us as we investigate a different area of our zoo each day of this 5-day camp. We will learn all about Africa, Asia, South America, Australia and the animals that live there. We will finish up with our Asbury building and the unique ambassador animals that inhabit it.
July 15th-19th: Home Sweet Habitat for 7-9 Year Olds
- From the wettest rainforest to the hottest desert, come meet the animals that thrive in the most extreme conditions. Together we will explore a new habitat every day and learn about the incredible animals who live there.
July 22nd-26th: Destination Conservation for 10-12 Year Olds
- Learn what threatens animals in today’s world and what you can do to help keep animals from extinction. We will learn how humans affect the environment around them and how we can make a change for the better.