Rental Terms and Conditions:
- Pavilion rentals are non-refundable and non-transferable. However, if dates are available, rentals may be rescheduled by calling the Zoo office.
- Decorations are allowed but must be removed upon departure.
- Restrictions: balloons, selling of merchandise, alcoholic beverages, loud and profane music
- Should you need assistance during your reservation time, please contact the Zoo Office so the Manager on Duty can be notified.
- All motor vehicles must remain in the designated parking areas at all times.
- Small, portable grills are allowed at the pavilions but are required to stay on the outside of the pavilions. Hot coals must be disposed in metal containers located on the property.
- Rental does not guarantee Hattiesburg Zoo access due to special events, equipment failure, or any other related closures.
For questions regarding pavilion rental, please call the Zoo office at 601.545.4576 or email email@example.com.