For the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff, the following items are not allowed inside Serengeti Springs at the Hattiesburg Zoo:
- Weapons or hazardous materials of any kind.
- Tobacco products of any kind
- Outside food or beverages
- Coolers or ice chests
- Glass containers
- Outside chairs (with the exception of ADA accessible chairs)
- Hoverboards, electric scooters, skateboards, skating shoes, etc.
- Beach balls, frisbees, inflatable pool toys, etc.
- Remote controlled aerial drones or boats
- Snorkels, swimming fins, etc.
- Noise makers
- Laser pointers
- Clothing with objectionable imagery or text
- Balloons, confetti and pinatas
Park staff may also exclude other items deemed potentially harmful or disruptive to park property or guests. If you have any questions about a specific item prior to your visit, submit your question by email email@example.com.