For the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff, the following items are not allowed inside Serengeti Springs at the Hattiesburg Zoo:
- Weapons or hazardous materials of any kind.
- Tobacco products of any kind
- Outside food or beverages
- Coolers or ice chests
- Glass containers
- Pets or animals
- Outside chairs (with the exception of ADA accessible chairs)
- Hoverboards, electric scooters, skateboards, skating shoes, etc.
- Beach balls, frisbees, inflatable pool toys, etc.
- Remote controlled aerial drones or boats
- Glass masks, snorkels, diving gear, swimming fins, etc.
- Umbrellas or personal shade structures
- Noise makers including speakers, radios or devices that will emit sound that may bother other guests or otherwise be unsafe in or around water.
- Laser pointers
- Clothing with objectionable imagery, text or language
- Balloons, confetti and pinatas
Park staff may also exclude other items deemed potentially harmful or disruptive to park property or guests. If you have any questions about a specific item prior to your visit, submit your question by email to email@example.com.