Plan Your Visit
The Hattiesburg Zoo is home to nearly 100 species of animals from around the world. Zoo attractions include multiple picnic areas, a train that circles the grounds, carousel, a gift shop, Asbury Discovery Center, Splash Pad, Parris Jewelers Mining Expedition, Touch Africa Petting Zoo, Keith’s Superstore Safari Grill, Bug Hub Playground, and African Drum Station.
Winter Hours (January and February):
Friday – Sunday, 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Mondays all year, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas & Christmas Eve, New Year’s Day
Please check our Facebook page for inclement weather closings.
Children Under 2 | Free
2 + Older | $5.00
*Groups (20+ Guests) | $4.00
Parking | Free
Rentals: Must leave a government issued ID at ticket booth.
Single Stroller Rental – $4.00
Double Stroller Rental – $5.00
Wagon – $5.00
Wheel Chair – Free
- Please do not feed the animals and do not throw anything in their exhibits.
- Please do not bring any outside animals into the Zoo and please do not leave them in your vehicle.
- The barricades and fences throughout the Zoo are to protect you and our animals. Please stay on your designated side.
- Please do not smoke anywhere in the Zoo.
- Selfie sticks, glass containers, balls, balloons, bikes, inflatable objects, roller blades, radios/CD players, skates, skateboards, straws, and weapons are not allowed on the Zoo premises.