Plan Your Visit
The Hattiesburg Zoo is home to nearly 100 species of animals from around the world. Zoo attractions include multiple picnic areas, a train that circles the grounds, carousel, a gift shop, Asbury Discovery Center, Splash Pad, Parris Jewelers Mining Expedition, Touch Africa Petting Zoo, Keith’s Superstore Safari Grill, Bug Hub Playground, and African Drum Station.
Tuesday – Sunday, 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Mondays all year, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas & Christmas Eve, New Year’s Day
Please check our Facebook page for inclement weather closings.
Children Under 2 | Free
2 + Older | $5.00
*Groups (20+ Guests) | $4.00
Parking | Free
Rentals: Must leave a government issued ID at ticket booth.
Single Stroller Rental – $4.00
Double Stroller Rental – $5.00
Wagon – $5.00
Wheel Chair – Free
- Please do not feed the animals and do not throw anything in their exhibits.
- Please do not bring any outside animals into the Zoo and please do not leave them in your vehicle.
- The barricades and fences throughout the Zoo are to protect you and our animals. Please stay on your designated side.
- Please do not smoke anywhere in the Zoo.
- Selfie sticks, glass containers, balls, balloons, bikes, inflatable objects, roller blades, radios/CD players, skates, skateboards, straws, and weapons are not allowed on the Zoo premises.